As far as we know, Aligyro is the only physics based gyroscopic wrist exerciser for the iPhone or iPad. It uses the gyro sensor built into the iPhone4, iPod touch (4th gen) and iPad2 or newer devices to measure the rotation/tilt of the device then uses that rotation information to control the onscreen 3D gyroscope.
Aligyro responds to your movements like a real gyroscope but without the resistance force of a real gyroscope. Unfortunately, there is no way for an iPhone or iPad to offer real resistance. However the user will need to use the same motions and skills which would be required by a real gyroscopic exerciser.
* 4 levels of play. Even a learning mode to teach you the required wrist motion. For a real challenge, master Wizard level.
* Multiple themes - The first two themes we call Steam Punk and Space. We leave it to you to guess which is which.
* Gimbal mode - The 3D gyro can gimbal by tilting the device making the game both more interesting and more challenging.
* Augmented Reality mode - Press the camera icon and watch the background disappear to be replaced by whatever the camera is pointed at. It really feels like you are holding and moving a real gyro. Except for the lack of resistance of course.
* Sound effects to help keep your wrist motions synchronized with the gyro motion.
* Cool 3D scenes with motion sensitive lighting and shadows.
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad, and iPod touch.
Aligyro is a free software application from the Action subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-12-08. The program can be installed on iOS.
Aligyro (version 1.0.2) has a file size of 9.75 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.